Master the art of communicating with video. Learn how and why different shots are combined to create powerful visual messages. Create commercials, short films and live video broadcasts.
This is a very student-directed program for those who want to take on an active role in:
- Broadcasting school announcements
- Broadcasting school sporting events
- Producing video content for the school TVs
- Recording Fine Arts performances
- Learning the basics of Adobe After Effects
All Video Broadcasting and Editing courses are worth five credits. Video Broadcasting and Editing 20/30 may be taken twice, but students will not earn 30-level credits until their second time taking the course.