Photos, Rings & Keepsakes
Grad photos for the Class of 2022 are scheduled to be taken at Memorial from January 25-29, 2022.
Photo appointment reservations open on December 17, 2021, and can be booked with the Lifetouch Appointment Plus online scheduling system.
Brochures will be available in Student Services in December. Photo proofs will be mailed home; therefore, it is important that you provide Lifetouch with your current home mailing address when checking in for your appointment.
- Graduation fees must be paid prior to booking a portrait session, or the appointment will be cancelled. Graduation fees are due by December 10, 2021 and are payable in the school finance office or through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Students who wish to have a photo taken with their pet must schedule an appointment for a portrait session at the Lifetouch Studio in Edmonton by calling 780-437-2431. Graduation fees must be paid prior to booking a session.
- Depending on the provincial health measures in place at the time of these photo sessions, Lifetouch may enforce certain COVID-19 precautions. If this becomes the case, complete details will be shared on this page when available.
In order to ensure the safety of both students and photographers, Lifetouch has outlined the following COVID-19 precautions for everyone attending a photo session:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (as per the Alberta Health Services daily checklist), please do not come to your appointment. Lifetouch will be happy to reschedule your session for a later date.
- Please arrive outside the photo session doors five minutes prior to your appointment. Do not enter the photography area until your appointment time.
- Only the graduate will be allowed into the photography area. Friends or family members will not be able to participate in graduates' photo sittings at this time.
- Lifetouch will provide sanitized and/or one-time-use props for use at the graduate's discretion. You may bring your own appropriate props to use in your photo sitting.
- Lifetouch will provide you with a sanitized gown to wear during your appointment.
Graduation Photo Retakes
Graduation Photo Retakes will be held from March 1-4, 2022. Retake photo appointment reservations open on February 11, 2022, and can be made with the Lifetouch Appointment Plus online scheduling system. Brochures will be available in Student Services.
Please note: Students that book a retake appointment must either return their first proofs, or pay an additional $25.00 sitting fee for the second set (paid directly to the Lifetouch photographer at the time of their portrait session).
Students who did not have Graduation Photos taken in January also have an opportunity to book an appointment provided the applicable Graduation fee has been paid (see above).
Class Rings & Graduation Keepsakes
MCHS Class of 2022 students can design and order a Jostens Class Ring online.
If you make a qualifying jewelry purchase during September 2021 and enter the code SENIORGIFT40CAD at checkout, you will receive $40 off your qualifying order (Tradewinds and Basic P-option rings are not included in this offer).
Jostens also offers a number of graduation products at lower cost than that of a class ring, so students can celebrate their commencement no matter their budget.
For more information from our Jostens representative, check out the video below: